Are you looking for an easy, uncomplicated way of recording your desktop screen and webcam sessions? "Screen Recorder by Animotica" "s the right choice.
In this guide, we will tell you a step-by-step run-through on how to find and install Screen Recorder by Animotica on your device in just a few minutes.
- Step 1: Find "ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab" "n Microsoft Store
- Step 2: Instal "ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab"
- Step 3: Launch the app
- Step 4: Recording
- Related topics
Step 1: Find "ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab" "n Microsoft Store.
First things first, you need to find the application in Microsoft Store. Type “ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab” in the search box.
Once the search results show up, you will see the ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab as the first result.
Now, you can just tap on the application's thumbnail to visit the installation page.
Alternatively, you can click this button to go straight to the download page.
Step 2: Install "ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab"
Once you get to the application's Microsoft Page, you should click on the Get button on the right side of the screen. After clicking, wait a couple of seconds for the application to initiate the download.
Step 3: Launch the app
The installation process is done! Now launch the application! After you click on the Launch button, you will see the application menu.
Figure 1: App panel before recording
Figure 2: App panel in the progress of recording
You can turn on all the preferred input devices before recording. They are disabled by default.
Could you look at the indicator under the icon? It will be green if the source is ready for the recording.
Step 4: Recording
- Click on the Record button to start recording. Use the drop-down list to delay recording or hide the panel when the recording begins;
- Click Pause if you need to stop the recording (you can resume the recording whenever you want);
- Click Resume if you are ready to restore the recording;
- Click Stop if you want to finish the recording.
Now you are all set to record videos with Screen Recorder by Animotica! Cheers!
After finishing recording, the application will open the recent video folder automatically. Then, you can reproduce the video by default system player, go to the file folder, delete it, or edit it in Animotica.