Along with the basic video and audio capturing features (desktop, webcam, mic), you can also:
- select an area of the screen you want to record or a particular display if you have more than one;
- set up delay of your auto-recording;
- highlight the mouse cursor – select the color and shape of the pointer and record clicks;
- change the webcam overlay position on the recorded video screen, add borders and change the boarders’ color, change the webcam window horizontal and vertical offsets;
- set the outcome video quality percentage and FPS (up to 60 frames per second);
- mute recorded video;
- import the file in mp4;
- edit the video file in Animotica.
Please sign in to leave a comment.