Ok, you’ve decided you don’t want the awesome video editing goodness that is the Animotica Moviemaker?
Who are we to tell you otherwise? You do you.
This handy little guide will walk you through the process of applying for a refund.
That said, we’d like to know why you made your choice to keep improving our product and services. Shoot our support team a line if it won’t trouble you too much.
Thanks in advance, and remember that your opinion means the world to us. No pressure;)
So how to get a refund from Animotica?
Your detailed guide to getting a refund
First things first. We distribute our app through the Microsoft store, and as such, we technically can’t offer you a refund simply because the procedure is on the Big Man’s side.
That said, you can follow their returns and exchange procedure to get your money back in a timely manner.
Here’s how you do it:
- Log into your Order History.
- Select the Request a return option.
- Follow the instructions you’ll see on the screen.
- Don’t be shy to contact their support team in case you have any questions.
- Await for Microsoft to deposit the money back into your credit card account.
Feel free to check out more details on the matter in the Microsoft Terms of Sale section.