If you're having trouble installing Animotica on your device, try following these tips to resolve the issue:
Update Windows (Fix 1):
- Open Settings
- Go to Update & Security
- Click "Check for updates" and install any available patches
- Restart your computer if prompted
- Repeat until Windows states, "Your PC is up to date"
Restart Windows Store Cache (Fix 2):
- Restart your computer
- Re-login to your Microsoft account in the Store
- Right-click the Store app and select "Your account"
- Choose "Change user"
- Sign in again with your account
- Select "Save"
Reset the Store Cache (Fix 3):
- Search for "wsreset" in the Windows search bar
- Run wsreset
- The Store will reopen - try installing Animotica again
For more info, see the article.
If you still can't install Animotica, contact our support team for troubleshooting help @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to assist you in getting Animotica running smoothly so you can start creating videos.
Happy Editing! ✨