In this topic, we show an alternative way to convert a video to a compatible format with Animotica if you face the issue with preparing it in Animotica.
1. Follow the link to download the FFmpeg tool;
2. Extract the files from the downloaded archive;
3. Open the '/bin' folder end copy the ffmpeg.exe file;
4. Paste this file in the folder with your video;
5. Type the 'cmd' command in the address bar and press "Enter";
6. Type the next command and press "Enter" when the console window pops up:
ffmpeg - i problem_video.mts -an -vcodec libx264 prepared_video.mp4
You need to insert your files' names with an extension instead of bold text (problem_video.mts, prepared_video.mp4).
That's it! You should be all set to edit your video in Animotica!
Please sign in to leave a comment.