In this topic, we show an alternative way to convert a video to a compatible format with Animotica if you face an issue with preparing it in Animotica.
1. Follow the link to download the FFmpeg tool;
2. Extract the files from the downloaded archive;
3. Open the '/bin' folder and copy the ffmpeg.exe file;
4. Paste this file in the folder with your video;
5. Type the 'cmd' command in the address bar and press "Enter";
6. Type the next command and press "Enter" when the console window pops up:
That's it! You should be all set to edit your video in Animotica!