Why don’t we introduce you to one of the coolest features out there - Collect Project Files.
The Collect Project Files function creates a duplicate copy of everything that makes up a project and puts it in a new folder - video clips, images, logos, etc. to forward the project in its entirety to another computer or for further troubleshooting.
Here is how to collect project files:
- First things first, launch Animotica. Once on the home page, look for the Recent Projects section and find the specific file you want to collect;
- Click on the three dots icon in the right top corner of the project thumbnail to open the context menu;
- Choose the “Collect Files” option. You will then see the size of the project that is about to be shared;
- Click on the “Collect” button and create a folder (or choose the one you've already created) to save the files on your laptop / PC / tablet.
That is it, your project is good to be transferred to another computer.
To successfully upload your project files to cloud storage or send them via email, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the project folder, go all the way down to “Send to,” and choose the “Compressed (zipped) folder” option;
- Upload files to any of the cloud storage services like OneDrive, Google Cloud, Dropbox, etc . or send them online;
- Once you have uploaded it, go ahead and share the link with whoever requires it.