Why don’t we introduce you to one of the coolest features out there - Collect Project Files.
The Collect Project Files function creates a duplicate copy of everything that makes up a project and puts it in a new folder - video clips, images, logos, etc. to forward the project in its entirety to another computer or for further troubleshooting.
Here is how to collect project files:
- First things first, launch Animotica. Once on the home page, look for a recent project to be shared or transferred, then click on the three dots icon to open the context menu;
- Choose the “Collect Files” option. You will then see the size of the project that is about to be shared;
- Click on the “Collect” button and save to any of the folders preferred on your laptop / PC / tablet.
That is it, your project is good to be transferred to another computer. However, if you would like to share the project with someone else, please proceed with these steps:
- Right-click on the project file, go all the way down to “Send to” and choose the “Compressed (zipped) folder” option;
- Upload files to any of the cloud storage services like OneDrive, Google Cloud, Dropbox, etc .;
- After having uploaded, go ahead and share the link with whom needed.