Why don’t we introduce you to one of the coolest features out there - Collect Project Files.
The Collect Project Files function creates a duplicate copy of everything that makes up a project and puts it in a new folder - video clips, images, logos, etc. to forward the project in its entirety to another computer or for further troubleshooting.
Here is how to collect project files:
- First things first, launch Animotica. Once on the home page, look for the Recent Projects section and find the specific file you want to collect;
- Click on the three dots icon in the right top corner of the project thumbnail to open the context menu;
- Choose the “Collect Files” option. You will then see the size of the project that is about to be shared;
- Click on the “Collect” button and create a folder (or choose the one you've already created) to save the files on your laptop / PC / tablet.
That is it, your project is good to be transferred to another computer.
This is what you should do if you want to upload your project files to the cloud storage service or send by email:
- Right-click on the project folder, go all the way down to “Send to” and choose the “Compressed (zipped) folder” option;
- Upload files to any of the cloud storage services like OneDrive, Google Cloud, Dropbox, etc . or send it online;
- After having uploaded, go ahead and share the link with whom needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.