In this topic, we show you how to prepare video files to add them to the Animotica project. You need to know that some video files are not compatible to work with Animotica. It depends on Video & Audio Codecs, Video Container, etc.
Use the 'Prepare Videos For Animotica' tool if you faced a problem when adding or editing your video files in Animotica such as:
- The difficulties with displaying a video in a preview mode;
- Not being able to trim or edit a video properly;
- Errors while exporting your video project;
- Distorted image or audio after exporting a project;
The step-by-step guide for preparing your videos for Animotica:
- Firstly, launch Animotica. Once, you are on the home page, look for the Quick Tools section, and find the Prepare Your Videos For Animotica tool;
- Choose the "Select Video Files" option. Then, pick video files you want to convert (You can convert multiple videos at once);
- Click on the "Convert" option and choose a folder to save a converted video file.
You are tired of searching for videos in dozens of folders, aren't you? We have some good news for you then! Just click on the 'Create a New Project' button and a project with the prepared videos will be created automatically.
After that, you are all set to use the prepared video in your project without any problem!