One of the greatest features in Animotica is the management of already edited and saved projects. You may do a few actions to manage your Animotica projects.
The step-by-step guide for managing Animotica projects
- After you launch the Animotica project you’ll see the main menu 2 options to pick. The Latest Project you may continue to edit. Or you may start a New Project;
- If you just click on X to close this menu, you’ll see another menu with last 3 of your recent projects in Animotica. And again you may choose to start a new project;
- After choosing to edit one of the previous objects you may do a few actions. Click on the icon of three dots in the upper right corner. There is a menu with quick actions:
- Delete — to erase the unfinished project or the one you have already edited and saved;
- Duplicate — to create a copy of this project;
- Rename — to change the project’s title;
- Open — continue working on the project.