What is this guide for? Are you searching for a way to create a visually pleasing video that focuses on your strengths while hiding any flaws in the background? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Animotica's Background Blur effect is one of the most popular features that can help you achieve this goal. The trend of using blur effects gained popularity on YouTube and Instagram and has since become a popular way to create stunning videos.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add the blur effect to the background of your video:
1. Start a new project.
2. Add the video you want to edit
3. Go to the project settings option from the start menu and select Square as the Aspect Ratio.
4. Click on the video and select Fit icon, which should change to Fill.
5. Select the transform option and adjust the scale slider to make the central piece of the video smaller or larger against the blurred background.
6. Return to the main menu and click the Project Setting button and click on the Fill/Fit tab, where you can choose from a variety of blur effects, which are represented by water drop icons.
7. Export your video once you are done.
Pro tip: Don't be afraid to experiment with different colors and settings for the blur effect to achieve the perfect look.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question regarding adding a blur background @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Editing! ✨