Do you know how frustrating it can be to rotate a video to fit a specific aspect ratio? It's a time-consuming task that can be pretty tedious. It's even worse when you need to rotate the video to fit Instagram's vertical story format or when you have a video that was shot upside down or at a 90-degree angle. But don't worry; Animotica is here to help! They are real heroes who can save your day. #RealHeroesDontWearCapes
Please read about the best practices for rotating your video on our blog.
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Choosing the perfect aspect ratio of a video and rotating it have become challenges for many users in the social media age. You can rotate video and change the aspect ratio while working on your project in Animotica any time! Moreover, Animotica has a built in tool that can help you to pick the right aspect ratio and change position of your clip before you start. #animoticaforall #videos #videoeditor #rotate #rotatevideo #videoeditor #videotools #videomaker #vloggiing #tips #videotips
The step-by-step guide on rotating videos in Animotica
Follow the steps below if you haven't created your video project yet:
1. Open Animotica.
2. Go to 'Rotate Video' from the first screen menu.
3. Choose the appropriate ratio for the final video, such as 16:9 for YouTube or 1:1/9:16 for Instagram. Please note that you can always change the ratio later in the Project Settings.
4. Apply the rotation options (Horizon, Scale).
5. If you select the 'Fit' option, you can apply one of the background effects.
If you want to rotate a clip while working on a project in progress, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Transform button to bring up a menu at the bottom of your screen. From there, select the Rotate button to adjust the angle of your clip.
2. Once you're done rotating your clip, click the Fit/Fill button to scale the video to your desired size.
Pro tip: The same menu also offers options for aligning the video's angle and perspective. This tool can be handy when fixing a video shot at an awkward angle.
Please feel free to contact us @ email@example.com if you need any help with video editing in Animotica.
Happy editing! ✨