Controlling the sound in your Animotica videos can have a huge impact. Silencing the audio at key moments builds drama and anticipation. Turning down loud music lets other audio shine through. Boosting quiet clips makes them clearer.
Whether you're muting clips for effect or tweaking levels, it's easy to do right in the timeline.
To mute a video or audio clip:
- Click the clip in the timeline to open the settings.
- Locate the Volume slider and drag it all the way left to 0%.
This removes all sound from that clip. The mute icon will appear on the thumbnail to indicate it has no audio.
To turn the volume up or down:
- Again, click the clip to access the settings.
- Drag the Volume slider left to decrease loudness or right to amplify softer clips.
You can fine-tune the levels until each clip sounds just right.
To mute the entire preview while editing:
- Click the volume icon below the preview monitor to toggle sound on/off.
Now you can make tweaks in peace and quiet.
Experiment with audio settings to punctuate important moments or improve clarity.
Happy Editing! ✨