Adding background music to your videos or clips has never been easier. Animotica simplifies the process in five easy steps. Just be careful of potential copyright issues!
The step-by-step guide for adding a background audio track to your videos
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Speaking of the royalty free music...Animotica has some🤘 You can pick one from our library or upload your own audio file as a background for your video! #animoticatips #animotica #animoticaforall #videosoftware #videotips #backgroundaudio #tuesdaymotivation #madewithanimotica
- To add audio to your video or clip in Animotica, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Audio menu.
2. Choose a starting point in your video where you want the audio to begin.
3. Click the + (plus) button and select the audio file you want to add. You can choose from previously uploaded files or upload a new one from your computer. You can also select one of our own background audio effects.
4. Drag and drop the audio file to the desired position. If you find it difficult, you can split the video into clips beforehand.
5. Adjust the volume settings or trim the audio file to fit the required length.
6. You're done!
Pro tip: You’ll have to select the audio file and then choose either the Trim or the Volume option to edit it.
Feel free to contact us @ email@example.com if you have any questions or need any assistance.
Happy Editing! ✨