- I have .MOV files from my dash cam
- I can open the original video clip in Windows Media Player
- When I add it to Animotica (whether with the + button or drag and drop), it looks like it’s there – the video length is showing correctly) but there is no actual footage to edit.
- I just see a 3 second thick progress line followed by a thin progress line for the 3 minute duration of the clip
- But nothing in the video box. It's just black.
- If I save the video from the Animotica app, then I can view it in Windows Media Player no problem, and it has the ‘Made With Animotica’ logo throughout the duration of the clip.
- If I try to use the prepare a video button I get this error: 'An unknown error has occurred'
- I’ve tried reloading the app, but that made no difference. I have the latest version.
Any ideas? The app looks great and has good reviews so I really want to use it!
Please sign in to leave a comment.