The present version of ScreenMix does not support the option to record only voice without video. However, an upcoming update of the app will include this feature, allowing users to solely capture audio without having to record video as well. Once the future versions are released, users will be able to select whether they want to record video, audio, or both, depending on their specific needs and preferences.
Articles in this section
- I can’t use my webcam for recording, how to fix it?
- The image and sound are not in sync, how to fix it?
- I can’t record a video, how to fix it?
- My video has some glitches, how to get rid of it?
- My video lags and freezes, how to fix it?
- My video has bad quality, what should I do?
- How to record a custom area of my screen?
- How can I download ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab?
- What’s ScreenMix?
- Does ScreenMix - Screen Recorder by Mixilab put a watermark on my video?