If you try to record a video and, for some reason, the app doesn’t respond, the error appears, there's no sound, we advise you to complete the next steps:
- Reduce the output video resolution in the appropriate menu.
- Make sure that your webcam is not being used by another program at this time.
- Make sure that you’ve turned on audio or microphone to the recording. In the appropriate settings
check selected playback or recording devices.
- Go to the “Video” tab in the settings and change process video mode.
- Go to the “Recording” tab in the settings. Change the switcher of Desktop Duplicator API. If in your case Desktop Duplicator API was turned off by default and you have 2 graphics cards, try to disable one of them (we recommend disabling the discrete card first).