Both, our app and website, don’t use video content produced by the users. We do use videos on our website though, but they don’t have any relation to the users. In the case when we want to use any videos designed by the users, we would request permission to do that.
Articles in this section
- Do students have access to 3rd party links?
- Does your site use videos and where are they hosted?
- What personally identifiable information is collected on students and how it's used?
- What are the steps taken by students to gain access to Animotica once a school has applied for Animotica PRO for Education?
- How much does Animotica cost for schools?
- I'm a student. Can I get Animotica Full Pro for free?
- We just need an alternative to Windows Movie Maker. Is Animotica something we can use?
- How to start using Animotica?
- Does Animotica comply with the privacy policies of education?