No, Animotica does not require any personally identifiable information from other teachers or students.
Articles in this section
- Does the Education app have links along the side for 3rd party apps like the general app does?
- How does the following from your Terms of Service apply to the Animotica for Education app and being COPPA compliant?
- Does Animotica require any personally identifiable information from other teachers and/or students?
- What is the difference in downloading Animotica and Animotica for Education?
- Do students have access to 3rd party links?
- Does your site use videos and where are they hosted?
- What personally identifiable information is collected on students and how it's used?
- What are the steps taken by students to gain access to Animotica once a school has applied for Animotica PRO for Education?
- How much does Animotica cost for schools?