Once the Animotica team provides an access to your school’s account on Microsoft Store, the admin of your school can install the app on each desktop used by students. Alternatively, the students can go to the Microsoft Store, and, using their personal school account, install the app on their PC.
Articles in this section
- Does the Education app have links along the side for 3rd party apps like the general app does?
- How does the following from your Terms of Service apply to the Animotica for Education app and being COPPA compliant?
- Does Animotica require any personally identifiable information from other teachers and/or students?
- What is the difference in downloading Animotica and Animotica for Education?
- Do students have access to 3rd party links?
- Does your site use videos and where are they hosted?
- What personally identifiable information is collected on students and how it's used?
- What are the steps taken by students to gain access to Animotica once a school has applied for Animotica PRO for Education?
- How much does Animotica cost for schools?