We do not run any third-party providers advertisement in the app. The screenshot with the left side menu counters shows users what kind of relevant content appeared in our informational centers (how-to videos on the blogs, video ideas and tips, blogs with relevant cases, etc.). This way, we hope to help users to adopt Animotica features most efficiently. Users of the paid versions will not receive the push notifications screenshots related to our app promo since they already own one. We do not currently run any push notifications for the app from Educational Store. However, we might run them in the future. The same as with the content we share through the social media counters, the content will educate users about the app and video editing.
Articles in this section
- Does the Education app have links along the side for 3rd party apps like the general app does?
- How does the following from your Terms of Service apply to the Animotica for Education app and being COPPA compliant?
- Does Animotica require any personally identifiable information from other teachers and/or students?
- What is the difference in downloading Animotica and Animotica for Education?
- Do students have access to 3rd party links?
- Does your site use videos and where are they hosted?
- What personally identifiable information is collected on students and how it's used?
- What are the steps taken by students to gain access to Animotica once a school has applied for Animotica PRO for Education?
- How much does Animotica cost for schools?
Please sign in to leave a comment.