Animotica is not specifically targeted at children under the age of 13, but 3+ users, set in our Microsoft Store account in the COPPA section. To clarify this particular issue, Mixilab doesn't have access to the files users upload to the app, nor do we collect any personal data from Animotica for Education app users unless they personally sent the project files to the support team. When users leave comments or wish to share some graphic assets through our platforms, the Mixilab team is free to delete, reshare, or use it somewhere else with reference.
Articles in this section
- Does the Education app have links along the side for 3rd party apps like the general app does?
- How does the following from your Terms of Service apply to the Animotica for Education app and being COPPA compliant?
- Does Animotica require any personally identifiable information from other teachers and/or students?
- What is the difference in downloading Animotica and Animotica for Education?
- Do students have access to 3rd party links?
- Does your site use videos and where are they hosted?
- What personally identifiable information is collected on students and how it's used?
- What are the steps taken by students to gain access to Animotica once a school has applied for Animotica PRO for Education?
- How much does Animotica cost for schools?
Please sign in to leave a comment.