Yes. Animotica has its own Community center, where you can get in touch with the team, share your experience with the community or request new features. We also have a database of answers to the most frequently asked questions by our users. You may contact Animotica directly via the community center or by email.
Articles in this section
- Do students have access to 3rd party links?
- Does your site use videos and where are they hosted?
- What personally identifiable information is collected on students and how it's used?
- What are the steps taken by students to gain access to Animotica once a school has applied for Animotica PRO for Education?
- How much does Animotica cost for schools?
- I'm a student. Can I get Animotica Full Pro for free?
- We just need an alternative to Windows Movie Maker. Is Animotica something we can use?
- How to start using Animotica?
- Does Animotica comply with the privacy policies of education?