Yes. Animotica has its own Community center, where you can get in touch with the team, share your experience with the community or request new features. We also have a database of answers to the most frequently asked questions by our users. You may contact Animotica directly via the community center or by email.
Articles in this section
- How much does Animotica cost for schools?
- I'm a student. Can I get Animotica Full Pro for free?
- We just need an alternative to Windows Movie Maker. Is Animotica something we can use?
- How to start using Animotica?
- Does Animotica comply with the privacy policies of education?
- Are there any technical requirements to start using the app?
- How many students can use Animotica at the same time?
- Do you provide video guides on how to use video editing software to students?
- Do you provide technical support?
- How long does it take to start using your software?