If you have the paid version of Animotica but still see the watermark on your videos, you need to clear the Windows Store cache or Update your PC. Please follow the instruction below on how to fix it.
- Reinstall the application:
- Uninstall application;
- Sign out from the Windows Store;
- Sign into the Windows Store again using your live ID;
- Reboot your PC;
- Install application again.
- Update Windows:
- Launch the Settings App;
- Select Update & Security;
- Press the Check for Updates button;
- Install any outstanding updates and restart your machine;
- Repeat this process until the message “Your computer is Up to date" is displayed.
- Restart the Microsoft Store:
Try a simple restart of Windows first. Go to “Start” > “Power” > “Restart“;
- Try logging into your Microsoft account again;
- Open the “Store” app, then right-click or tap and hold anywhere on the screen;
- Select the “Your Account” option;
- Select “Change user“;
- Type your Microsoft account credentials, then select “Save“.
- Reset the Microsoft Store Cache:
- Select Start;
- Search “wsreset“;
- Run the “wsreset” command;
- The Store app will then open where you can see if you can download your apps again. More info see the link: http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-clear-reset-windows-store-cache-in-windows-10/
If neither of these steps helped your case, please contact our dev team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.