If your account region doesn't match your Microsoft Store location, you are likely to have problems purchasing the app. You must have a valid billing address and the payment option that matches your location. To change your Microsoft Store region go to 'Start' > 'Settings' > 'Time & Language' > 'Region' and set a valid region for your billing address.
Articles in this section
- Is Animotica a one-time purchase or a monthly subscription?
- How can I buy Animotica Pro?
- What currency is the price in?
- I have a paid version, how to restore the purchase?
- I can’t pay for the Pro version in my region. How to fix it?
- I don't have a credit card, how can I buy the Animotica Pro?
- How to switch from Animotica Light to Full Pro?
- I have a problem when paying for Pro version. How to fix it?
- How can we acquire Animotica Full Pro for school?
- I want a Refund